Lisa’s area of specialization is organizational development and transformation, focusing on the behavioral changes required at the leader, team, and individual level. With over 25 years of experience, Lisa has held various organizational development management positions as both a consultant as well as practitioner within the organization. She is currently co-owner and Principal for Organizational Performance Consulting.
Prior to OrgPC, Lisa held consulting management positions at Deloitte & Touche, Arthur Andersen (Accenture) and Watson Wyatt (Towers Watson). While at those firms, Lisa made significant contributions to the global Human Capital and Change practices through whitepapers, client case studies and a commitment to transferring knowledge with other global partners in best practice methodologies.
Representative projects include:
- Worked with the leadership team of a global information services organization during a joint venture. Developed leadership model and assessment tools to define, communicate, and evaluate leaders against critical behaviors and skills required to achieve business objectives and form successful new culture. Cross-culture issues were particularly significant and minimized through the process.
- Conducted an HR assessment to prioritize internal customer’s need for service, as well as satisfaction with existing services for global insurance firm.
- Led global publishing firm through New Leader Assimilation, facilitating teams and their new leaders to advance rapidly through the “learning curve” and become more productive. At the end of the process, expectations for working effectively together were clarified and 12-18 month game plans were completed.
- Provided sourcing and selection redesign and support to global food organization. Defined new operating model and culture, identified and developed key competencies, behavioral interviewing guides, sourcing strategies and selection methodology and protocols.
- Developed the selection process for the merger of two utilities. Identified desired culture, organizational capabilities and core competencies. Developed assessment tools and process
- Designed and facilitated the Talent Acquisition realignment for global pharmacy/retail organization. Identified future states, roles, structure, team composition and initiatives. Worked with team (utilizing the MBTI) to move from independence to collaboration.
- Provided executive coaching for new partners of mid-size accounting firm. Assessments utilized include the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and custom 360-degree feedback instrument. Identified Partner Promotion criteria.
- Developed core competency model for a professional services firm. Developed applications of performance management and career planning. Developed and conducted performance management, behavioral interviewing and feedback training for all levels.
- Developed customized 360-degree feedback process for leaders of a global paper supplier. Provided one-on-one feedback to executives, as well as feedback to the team.
Lisa has worked within various industries, provided consulting expertise to organizations from non-profits to global Fortune 100 companies. Clients include: Ariel Capital Management, Boy Scouts of America, CVS/Caremark, Dayco, Denso Manufacturing, Factiva, General Motors, Kodak, Leo Burnett, McDonald’s, Pfizer, Sabre Holdings, TravisWolff Independent Advisors and Accountants, United Airlines, Wolters Kluwer, YMCA of the USA.
Education and Certifications:
- Loyola University, MS, Organization Development
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, BS
- Past President of 1000 member Chicago SHRM Chapter
- Lominger Certified in the Leadership Architect Suite of Tools, included the Change and Culture Applications
- Belgard Group Certifications in Team Tools
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Certified Administrator
- Center for Creative Leadership Certified in 360-feedback Tools (Benchmarks)